HALF THE SIZE. ALL THE FLEXIBILITY.
- 100–270 lbs/45–120 kg per batch
- 4–5 batches per hour
- Up to 1,350 lbs/612 kg per hour
- 2-bag roaster
- Convective heat-transfer technology for lower roasting temperatures and higher air flow
- Patented perforated drum for consistent roasting*
- Roast times between 3.5 and 15 min
- Pro controls for sequential control of entire process—from roasting to cooling and de-stoning—and maximum production and repeatability.
- Up to nine-stage profile roasting
- Capable of storing up to 999 profiles
- Curve-tracking control application
- Stored curve-tracking and batch reports
- Real-time alarms & alarm history
- Automatic/continuous OR manual batching
- Remote plant system profile selection
- New maintenance mode
- New preheat and ACO programs
- VPN module enables remote support
Features & Benefits
- Modular design for fast installation
- Space-saving footprint, significantly smaller than that of the solid drum roasters
- Batch size flexibility as low as 100 lbs/45 kg
- Recirculating system for energy efficiency
- Automated Clean Out (ACO) for product consistency and minimal maintenance
- Stirflex™ cooler for effective cooling
- Safety features to meet local code
- Environmental controls
- Pro controls with curve-tracking for automatic profile roasting
- 12-week delivery time
Patented Perforated Drum
Our proprietary perforated drum provides you a superior convective roast.
Airflow heats the beans through the drum, resulting in better heat transfer through the bean and an even roast. The perforated design also enables greater batch size flexibility.