HALF THE SIZE. ALL THE FLEXIBILITY.
- 100 to 270 lbs / 45 to 120 kg per batch
- 4-5 batches per hour
- Up to 1,350 lbs. / 612 kg per hour
- 2 bag roaster
- Convective heat-transfer technology for lower roasting temperatures and higher air flow
- Patented perforated drum for consistent roasting*
- Roast times between 3.5-15 minutes
- Pro Controls for sequential control of entire process—from roasting to cooling and destoning—as well as maximum production and repeatability.
- 9-Stage profile roasting
- Capable of storing up to 999 profiles
- Curve tracking control application
- Stored curve tracking and batch reports
- Real time alarms and alarm history
- Automatic / continuous or manual batching
- Remote plant system profile selection
- New maintenance mode
- New preheat and ACO programs
- VPN module enables remote support
Features & Benefits
- Modular design for fast installation
- Space-saving footprint—significantly smaller than solid drum roasters
- Batch size flexibility as low as 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Recirculating system for energy efficiency
- Automated Clean Out (ACO) for product consistency and minimal maintenance
- Stirflex™ cooler for effective cooling
- Safety features to meet local code
- Environmental controls
- Pro Controls with curve tracking for automatic profile roasting
- 12-week delivery time
Patented Perforated Drum
Our proprietary perforated drum gives you a superior convective roast.
Beans are heated by the airflow through the drum resulting in better heat transfer through the bean and a more even roast. The perforated design also means greater batch size flexibility.